Most of us are unprepared to hear that life as we know it is about to change profoundly. We don’t want to hear it. We wish it would just go away. Friends and family don’t know what to say so they tend to avoid us.
Even when life looks like it is spinning out of control the team at HealthSense Hospice will be there to keep you as independent as possible. We are here to work with you, to develop the strategy you are most comfortable with.
Your team at HealthSense Hospice is here to serve you. Our experience and training will be invaluable to you as you go through this intensely personal experience. You can trust us to keep your privacy, to honor your opinion and to answer your questions honestly. Still, we are not in charge, you are.
When you are ready, call us at 512-900-2548
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Our services are centered around the whole family. Your hospice care team will embrace you and the entire family. We provide hospice professionals that focus on individual care for you while offering your family the support and help they need as well.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL HOSPICE TEAM
These knowledgeable and experienced hospice care team members are available to meet your unique needs:
- Palliative Care Certified Hospice Medical Director
- RN Case Managers
- Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Workers
- Trained Volunteers
- Bereavement Counselors
EVERY MOMENT MATTERS
We believe that every moment matters. Our hospice services are designed to help make the most of each day and help provide the support that every family needs during this special time.
Our Services Include:
- Giving our time, wisdom and hearts for the Emotional and Spiritual support you desire
- Providing you with Home Medical Equipment to keep you comfortable
- Providing you the Medications that are related to your terminal illness
- Working to keep pain and symptoms under control
- Caring for your loved ones as they grieve with our comprehensive bereavement program