Many families have asked us how they could make a contribution to honor their loved ones. We are pleased to tell you that the new HealthSense Foundation is now a nonprofit for just that purpose.
You may want to specify your tax-deductible contribution for a particular purpose like:
- Help make home care, hospice, and related services available to people who are experiencing financial hardships
- Annual Butterfly Memorial in May
- Annual Tree Dedication in November
- Books for our lending library
- Assist veterans with special needs
- Train medical professionals on the importance of hospice
- Educate our community about the value of hospice
We can help you make that important contribution meaningful to you.
Contributing is simple; write your check to the HealthSense Foundation and mail it to the address below. Please tell us the name of the one you are honoring and let us know if there is a specific purpose for your tax-deductible gift.